Capturing Missing and Regional/Local Supplier Spend
To identify which food suppliers are not reported in Open Fields:
Run a Local and Sustainable Report by distributor for the most recent 12 months available.
Report will group products purchased by distributors reporting into Open Fields.
- Compare the distributors on the Local and Sustainable Report against your accounts payable list for food distributors.
- The missing distributors are not reporting into Aratrack and will not display here.
Collecting Regional and Local Distributor Spend
Purchase data missing from local or regional suppliers can be added to your Open Fields reporting. Contact the supplier to submit your monthly purchase data through one of the following options:
- Reporting Template Spreadsheet
- Access to Online Reporting System
Utilize our template and portal
Access it here: http://www.openfieldscommunity.com
The template contains columns compatible with Open Fields for direct import
- Moving forward future volumes or new products can be updated on the spreadsheet each month by either an Aramark location team member or the supplier
- Spreadsheets are due on the 20th of the month to be included with the next month’s load in Open Fields
After you download the template, fill in the columns to capture your spend. There are both Mandatory and Optional Columns. We'll go over the mandatory columns first.
Aramark Client Location
Enter the Client Location or Profit Center that received this product.
Enter the address of the client location or profit center (Street, City, Zip Code)
Distributor's Aramark Customer Number
Enter the Distributor's Aramark Customer Number.
Enter the PC# for the Client Location in Column A if known. This will ensure that your purchasing is specifically allocated to this Profit Center.
Add the Invoice Date. If not known, you may add a Month and Year instead.
Enter the name of the Distributor providing the product. If you purchased items directly from a Farm or Vendor, enter the Vendor information here as well.
Distributor Product Code
If the distributor has provided a distributor or product code, please enter this information in this field.
Enter the name of the Vendor, Farm, or Brand for this product.